Complimentary Subscription Fund
Keeping Eternity's Great Truths flowing out. The Hinduism Today Complimentary Subscription Fund enables editors to send the magazine on an ongoing basis and at no charge to various influential and deserving people and institutions throughout the world such as:
* swamis and other spiritual leaders
* social workers
* teachers and university students
* libraries, ashrams, yoga schools
* cultural or educational institutions
* key figures in the media
* politicians and more...
If you are inspired to give support to the above, and keep Sanatana Dharma's salutary truths flowing out to them, then you will want to place your gift into the Hinduism Today Complimentary Subscription Fund . Once there, it will continue to inform and uplift countless worthy souls, endlessly.
McDonald's prodigious, though unintended, boost. Here is a story to illustrate how the fund works and does bring great blessings to deserving souls—youth, in this case.
Fast-food giant McDonald's lied (yes, unbelievably) about their french fries being vegetarian. They suffered a class-action suit, lost, and were ordered to award part of the $10 million settlement to Hinduism Today: $250,000 (see: October/November/December, 2003 issue).
Our staff placed the entire windfall into the Hinduism Today Complimentary Subscription Fund and, suddenly, the grants it generated were sufficient to sustain 1,100 free subscriptions—indefinitely! These we gifted to members of the Hindu Student Council, an articulate, inspired and successful society of university students with over 50 chapters in the US alone.
Now, 4 years later, speaking with seven recipients (6 are pictured), we were overjoyed to hear their bright and enthusiatic appreciation for the magazine, and delighted to share in their remarkable sense of vision.
- “Our mission is to learn, then disseminate, the glories of Hinduism, especially the spiritual teachings. Otherwise, what is the point?” (Seema)
- “There is nowhere else we can turn. Other sources let us down, and we don’t have time to do our own research” (Sudeep).
- “ Every article gives meaningful information, exactly what we need” (Monika).
- “It is always relevant, showing how our culture is important, worth keeping” (Vishaal).
- “It provides the help we need” (Sheena).
- “It is a constant discovery” (Anuradha).
- “I use it to teach at summer camp” (Rishi).
All contributions are tax-deductible in the USA.